Tioman Island, Malaysia
October 10 - 18, 2017
$1949 | $500 deposit due at signup, Balance due Aug 15
Pulau Tioman is acclaimed as a geological wonder, ecological paradise and one of Southeast Asia's most beautiful travel destinations. We have arranged three boat dives per day and a night dive to explore the best dive sites around Tioman. The hard corals are very healthy due to the local Crown of Thorns management. We’ll see cuttlefish, blacktip reef sharks and juvenile Batfish. We will visit the Japanese WWII Wreck Kioshi Maru with a stop off at a waterfall. An optional Extended Range Day trip may be offered to those certified to the famous HMS Repulse.
• 8 Nights – Tioman Dive Resort (Double occupancy, breakfast, lunch)
• Scuba Diving | 7 diving days, 24 dives max.
• South side trip with lunch at waterfall
• Varella Rock trip with dive at Kioshi Maru Wreck (Anti-Aircraft guns)
• Nitrox on all dives
• Transfers to/from Singapore Airport by minibus and private speedboat
• Desert Divers Professional Trip Leader
• Pre & Post Informational Trip Meetings and Photobook of the trip
• Airfare to Singapore | Rental Equipment & Gratuity | Dinner | Optional XR day trip to HMS Repulse
Call 88-SCUBA (72822) or email email@example.com today to reserve your space on the adventure of a lifetime!