Guadalupe Island, Great White Shark Dives
October 27 - 31, 2017
$3295 / Divers | $1500 Deposit due at Signup
Balance due August 15, 2017
Download Guadalupe October 2017 Trip Flyer
Guadalupe Island is a volcanic island located 150 miles off the west coast of Mexico's Baja California Peninsula and is home to some of the most amazing creatures of the sea. Join Desert Divers as we embark on a five day adventure to see natures finest, and most misunderstood predator: The Great White Shark.
We have arranged an excursion with Islander Charters aboard the MV Islander, an 84' Ditmar Donalson, to see these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. Spend three days behind the cage marveling at the beauty and size of these Great Whites, and with guaranteed shark sightings with over 100' of visibility, you are in for an experience soon not forgotten.
- 5 days/4 nights on the MV Islander
- 3 days of cage diving with Great White Sharks
- Four star meals, snacks and appetizers prepared by a professional chef
- All beverages including house beer and wine
- Wetsuits, masks, weights and all related shark cage diving gear
- Desert Divers Professional Trip Leader
- Mexican Tourist Visas
- Guadalupe Island Biosphere permits
- Pre & Post Informational Trip Meetings
Travel to San Diego | Gratuities | Hotel | Parking Fees
Spots are selling fast! Call 520-88-SCUBA (72822) or email firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com to get signed up today!