Beqa Lagoon Fiji
March 18 - 25, 2017
$3499 Per Diver | $500 Deposit Due at Signup
Balance Due November 15, 2016
Explore Fiji with Desert Divers and enjoy some of the best diving in the world. We will be diving with sharks, turtles, beautiful reefs, and crystal clear water. Space is extremely limited on this trip so sign up soon! Each space includes:
• 7 Nights - Bure Beach Front Room
• Round Trip Airfare from Los Angeles (LAX)
• LAX Flight leaves Thursday Evening MARCH 16, 2017
• 3 Gourmet Meals Daily
• Scuba Diving | 3 Two-Tank Reef Boat Dives, 2 Three-Tank Dive Days w/Picnic Lunch
• Transfers to/from Nadi International Airport
• Welcome Poolside Foot Massage
• Day Room in Nadi on Return Trip Day (Double Occupancy)
• Desert Divers Professional Guide
• Pre & Post Informational Trip Meetings & Photos at the Post-Trip Meeting
Airfare to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) | Rental Equipment & Gratuity | Nitrox: $110 per person | VISA | Cathedral Shark Dive $135 PP
(Please Note: Flight to Nadi leaves at 9:00 PM Thursday Evening (Subject to change by the airline)
Fiji is known as the “Soft Coral Capital of the World” and is also home to the “Great Astrolabe Reef”. A network of brilliant coral reefs surrounds our 333 islands and atolls. With around 1000 species of fish and several hundred types of coral and sponges, Fiji offers a unique diving experience. With over 4000 square miles of coral reef, Fiji Islands offer divers unparalleled marine biodiversity.
If you feel like going beyond the beautiful reef dives venture into reef passages and come face to face with Grey Reef sharks, Silvertips, Hammerheads and White Tips. If you’d like to get to know them a bit better and at closer range, expect an adrenalin rush from what is known as the ‘Best shark dive in the world’ as you dive with the sharks observing experienced Fijian divers carry out the famous ‘shark feeding.
With dive sites that start from as shallow as 15ft (5m) and drop away to nearly 100ft (30m) and beyond in some places, divers are able to dive at a variety of depths, depending on what they are looking for. The temperature for our trip should be approximately 84˚f (29˚c), most divers are comfortable in 3mm to 5mm suits.