Cayman Brac, Cayman Islands
July 29 - August 5, 2017
$1995 per diver | $500 non-refundable deposit (Balance due May 1, 2017)
Around 1200 people call Cayman Brac home. Christopher Columbus first sighted the sister islands, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman on May 10, 1503. These Islands boast some of the best Coral diving in the Caribbean. Cayman Brac his home of the Russian Frigate wreck “Tibbitts”. Bloody Bay wall was a favorite re-supply spot for 16th century pirates.
• 7 Nights Beach View Room
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily
• Airport Ground Transfers
• Hotel Taxes & Service Fees
• 6 Days – 2 tank morning dives
• 5 Days – 1 tank afternoon dives
• Pre Trip meeting & Post Trip celebration
• Professional Dive Guide
• Commemorative 8x10 framed photo
Airfare | Nitrox | Additional Excursions | Gratuities
For more information visit DesertDivers.com or call 520-88-SCUBA (72822) today to schedule your next ADVENTURE!